Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Old Tape Tree in UK/Europe

From: Adrian@sensualworld.compulink.co.uk (UNREGISTERED VERSION)
Date: 24 Oct 1995 02:23:31 GMT
Subject: Old Tape Tree in UK/Europe
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Sorry for the waste in bandwidth but I need to find some people that I hope
are out there.

Believe it or not there are still some people that are waiting for thier copy
of the 1994 tape tree (yep, *last* years) in the UK and Europe and it is these
people that I am trying to locate.

Now I know there is some-one who is awaiting a replacement set for the tapes
that were lost in the post and that there are two more people that have sent
me tapes and I need to haer from all three of you, but are there any other as
well?

Whilst I have already dealt with most people tapes there were a few still
outstanding at the beginning of this year. Before I could get thier tapes off
my household suffered from the attentions of some poor unfortunates who really
took to our electrical equipment, in fact they liked it so much they decided
to 'liberate' it :-(. Now these guys were amateurs (they got caught), but the
insurance company were professionals (they didn't) and I only got back on line
a few weeks ago (is there anywhere in the world were insurance companies pay
up promptly?). On getting back on line I have faced a problem, my service
provider only keeps email for about 30 days, but with me being on a number of
mailing lists I have just had to abandon my attempt to catch up and come
directly to this list.

So, if anyone who is still waiting for thier copy of the 1994 LoveHounds
collection has been emailing me you now know why I haven't replied. To re-
establish contact could you please email me at;

aneal@cix.compulink.co.uk

with the subject line;

Old Tape Tree

Please don't reply to this address as it should be changing soon.

Adrian