Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: MisK.

From: undrtoad@ix.netcom.com (P. Dale Campbell )
Date: 18 Oct 1995 04:09:54 GMT
Subject: Re: MisK.
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In <46113c$g2o@dewey.csun.edu> jbuchwald@csun.edu (Norman Buchwald)
writes:
>...I thought I had good ears
>and did not know that the "heroine" of "The Wedding List" was carrying

>"Rudi's child"(!)  I think that adds meaning to what the song is
really
>about(!)...

In context, that statement is a SUPPOSITION by the investigators
("...it must have been Rudi's child.").  I have wondered myself whether
this means the other guy was a jealous, dumped, ex-lover and the true
father of the woman's child (quite a motive for murder, eh?).  I don't
have the lyrics handy to check myself, which given my record would be a
good idea.  "What say ye, Good People?"