Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: For Lovehounds Only: A Kate Bush Questionnaire

From: btd@carina.cray.com (Bryan Dongray)
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 1995 17:31:20 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: For Lovehounds Only: A Kate Bush Questionnaire
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

Time to smile...I hope!

1)  What is your top N list of Kate Bush songs?
	TRWSWTSCTLRWoL

2)  What are your three favorite Kate Bush videos?
	The three which show all of them back to back.

3)  If you could only have one Kate Bush album or mini-album which would it be?
	A visit to raid the local CD shop.

4)  If you could ask Kate one question, what would you ask?
	Shall we call it a rap? (after spending a long day/week/year in
	the studio, of course finishing the recording of the next album)

5)  What is your least liked Kate Bush song?
	What about "Happy Birthday", she must have sung this?
	unless it's at MY birthday party! I'll love the song then.

6)  What is your favorite Kate Bush cover?
	How about: Rouge Blusher #23? Her coat? Her hat? Gloves?
	That Babooshka outfit? Carseat cover? Bed cover?
	The roof of her house, old or new. A tree in her garden?

7)  What is your favorite Kate Bush guest appearance?
	At my birthday party (see Q5 above).

8)  How much would you pay to see Kate Bush in concert?
	I'd rather be paid, and be in the band (or the dance team)!
	Oh dear, I cannot play too well, nor dance, well I'm sure I
	can learn if necessary! Maybe this question is a secret ploy
	from an agent to set the price to a *real* concert Kate is
	about to do, and the reference to a house in Reading is really a
	confused statement about the Reading Rock Festival, and we are
	unwittingly setting the price here! Hmmmmmmm, my answer is:
	1 penny.

This is an attempt at humour, please do not include this as my real answers!
PS Norman, expect a honest reply soon, no offense intended at your poll,
I just thought of some (hopeful) wit while thinking about these.

			Bryan Dongray

Apt quote:
	Oh God I can't stop laughing
	This sense of humour of mine