Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

promo postcards and album flats

From: haves@en.com (Haverman)
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 1995 15:31:34 -0400
Subject: promo postcards and album flats
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

I had some questions pertaining to my postcard post the other day. Here is
what is left:

Hounds Of Love (lp cover) 1 left
The Whole Story (lp cover) 1 left
Aspects of the Sensual World(cover) 3 left
Chair(Kate sitting on a red chair with white sweater tied around neck) 1 left

$2 each postage included. All six for $10 mailed.

I also have these record flats (LP size obviously)  $4 each except last one:

The Sensual World (drawn rose on back) 3 left
Hounds of Love(promo writing on back on purple background) 4 left
The Whole Story(promo writing on back) 3 left
Never for Ever(promo writing on back) 1 left (rare 1984 EMI America with a
few staple holes) $6

I will accept offers on all of the above or partial.

jon

          J. Haverman ... haves@en.com