Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Ninth Wave - The Screenplay

From: btd@carina.cray.com (Bryan Dongray)
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 1995 16:10:47 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: The Ninth Wave - The Screenplay
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi all,

Just to let everyone know, I've emailed to those to requested
the 700 line screenplay (in text format - not 1Mb PDF format).
If you have access to the archives look on 30-JUL-95.
If I get *a lot* of email requests for it, I'll post it again, it
is 19k, so not too big, but not something I'd just want to post.

			Bryan Dongray

AC Quote:	You're the queen of the silver screen.
KB Quote:	He'll never make the screen ... Be that movie queen.