Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: kate's studio equipment

From: LoLife <lolife@bitstream.net>
Date: 1 Oct 1995 04:30:01 GMT
Subject: Re: kate's studio equipment
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I know she has a Solid State Logic (SSL) console, because I saw her in
some SSL literature with her board.  Those things don't go cheap.  I
don't know what else she has, but I wouln't mind knowing.  Gods knows
I've begged her to let me record or mix something for years (that's what
I do for a living).  My wish came true when I worked on Why Should I
Love You when I worked for Prince, but I hated what he did to that song
so much it killed me.

anyway...

Later,
LoLife