Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re:Tape Intergration?? Re:Single File

From: Britta Cromwell <midnight@iglou.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 1995 17:03:43 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re:Tape Intergration?? Re:Single File
To: Love-Hounds-Request@uunet.UU.NET
cc: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Bryan Dongray wrote:
> I also think they need a shoulder of applause too! [B> But seriously, it
IS brilliant, especially lots of the UK TV stuff,

	What I would like to know is... What is on this Tape
Intergration?? And how can I attain a copy?? };>. I am very curious!

		 -----------* Banshee *------------
 Emmy wrote:
>  About "The single File"...

>                Before that,, in 1984, "the single file" was also
> released on CED Videodisc in the US... I came across a copy of that a
> couple of months ago.. I haven't a clue what the picture-or
> sound-quality is like, though, 'cause I don't have the necessary
> equipment to play it..

	I live in the U.S,and bought a used copy of The Single File
video, at a local record store. This is a VHS video (for the V.C.R.(:)
Excelant sound and picture quality. I am willing to make copies in exchange
for other Kate Bush items I am lacking.

			Kate Fan,
			    Banshee {midnight@iglou.com}