Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds update

From: neile@u.washington.edu (Neile Graham)
Date: 16 Sep 1995 00:20:45 GMT
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds update
To: rec-music-gaffa@cs.washington.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <199509150404.VAA01363@gryphon.com>,
Bill Wisner <wisner@gryphon.com> wrote:
>A bug was introduced into the Love-Hounds processing scripts a day or two
>ago that caused digests to be sent out without the introductory list of
>subjects.  This has been fixed.
>
>Anti-spam measures have also been put into place.

Thank you for not splitting the newsgroup from the mailing list.  I
really appreciate the convenience of being able to check in on lovehounds
on usenet.  It's a personal thing, of course, but I can't bear the
thought of adding another email list on a individual message basis, and
digests are too much to wade through.

Thanks!

--Neile Graham
neile@u.washington.edu