Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: "Name my Servers" contest

From: hyuzt@csv.warwick.ac.uk (Steve Thomas)
Date: 13 Sep 1995 14:38:24 +0100
Subject: Re: "Name my Servers" contest
To: rec-music-gaffa@moderators.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <Pine.3.89.9509121331.F18604-0100000@cd.cd.columbus.oh.us>,
	"Stuart M. Castergine" <scasterg@cd.columbus.oh.us> writes:

>I'm installing two new servers on our network and I plan on giving them
>Kate-related names. Why? If you need to ask, you are in the wrong place.
>:-)
>
>Best two suggestions win a fabulous word of congratulations from me! :-)

Been thinking a bit more.....

How about "Love" and "Anger"?

"Paddy" and "Jay"?

"Hound" and "Love"?

"Cathy" and "Heathcliff"?

Or how about simply "Kate" and "Bush"? Simple but effective, I suppose!!

Steve
--
University of Warwick English Cricketers' Union
The more you use it, the more lacklustre it gets