Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

"Name my Servers" contest

From: "Stuart M. Castergine" <scasterg@cd.columbus.oh.us>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 1995 13:54:30 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: "Name my Servers" contest
To: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

I'm installing two new servers on our network and I plan on giving them
Kate-related names. Why? If you need to ask, you are in the wrong place.
:-)

Best two suggestions win a fabulous word of congratulations from me! :-)

Stu

scasterg@dispatch.com == Stuart M. Castergine        |              ---
All young gentle dreams drowning                     | "Mmm, yes."   |/
In life's grief                                      |               |\
Can you hang on to me? --Kate Bush, _Big Stripey Lie_|