Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Not him

From: IEDSRI@aol.com
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 1995 13:27:59 -0400
Subject: Not him
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

 Stuart poses the theory:

 > Both of them are way over the top, and I'm sure I detect
 > a note of tongue-in-cheek on the most recent post by
 > KateKnight. Perhaps a slip of the mask?

 > It fits, doesn't it?

Just for the record, and in case anyone had any suspicions,
IED wants everyone to know that he has NOTHING to do with
either of these AOL personae (KateManiac or KateKnight)!
He agrees with Stuart that KK and KM share an attitude toward
the subject of this group, an attitude not entirely dissimilar
from one long ago adopted (he would like to think a little more
gracefully, even back then) by the present writer.  But these
Katepeople@aol.com are NOT IED, honest.

-- Andrew Marvick (IED)
   S         R        I