Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Those effing magazine ads

From: kln@a.crl.com
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 1995 10:30:25 -0700
Subject: Re: Those effing magazine ads
To: Love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

In my holy campaign to rid r.m.g of those
truly horrible magazine ads, I have been
asking for help from the postmasters at
various return addresses -- well, someone
is now using FAKE return addresses.

Can we report these folks to agents Mulder
and Scully?

Karen  kln@a.crl.com

<---- Begin Forwarded Message ---->