Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Jane Sibbery.

From: paul.rhodes@liffe.com (Paul Rhodes)
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 1995 10:04:04 GMT
Subject: Re: Jane Sibbery.
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

meullemees@cal.enst.fr (HARFANG) writes:

>So here's my question : could you tell me the titles of the cds you prefer?

Haven't heard all of them, but I'd highly recommend "Bound by the
Beauty". "When I was a Boy" is good, too, if a bit overproduced.
Summer in the Yukon is a compilation of erlier albums.

There was a new CD out last week in the UK - I think it's called "Maria".

               "Next week: Ray Lomas becomes a pop star..."