Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Jane Sibbery.

From: HARFANG <meullemees@cal.enst.fr>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 1995 19:50:03 MET_DST
Subject: Jane Sibbery.
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: meullemees@cal.enst.fr

Hello everybody,

Since the question I have isn't Kate-related I appologize in advance for those
that this post will bother.
But here's the problem : I've heard a lot on the list about Jane Siberry.
And I have the opportunity to have a few cds brought back in France by a friend
who currently works in the US. But in France Jane's cds are unavailable so I
have no idea of their titles or contents.
So here's my question : could you tell me the titles of the cds you prefer?
And if you have a little spare time, tell me also what Jane's music sounds like?
I did the same with Sarah Mac Lachlan and bought a cd. And now I have all of
her albums.
So I hope I'll have the same good surprise with Jane.

Thanx in advance.

Olivier Meullemeestre.