Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Questionbag

From: willker@chemie.uni-bremen.de (Wieland Willker)
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 1995 14:58:49 +0200
Subject: Questionbag
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hello,

1. I read in Andrew's Kate-chronology about an early poem called "A Tear
and a  Raindrop met" (schoolmagazine Form II, 1970/71) What's this about?
It is not  included in Paul Kertons book. (And also not in "The Garden").
Is the text available?

2. George, the wipe? I read somewhere (?), that George was a criminal, who
escaped across the English channel. Can someone enlighten me?

3. There was an interview mentioned: "Ninth Wave" mag No. 4. Are there
any interesting statements?

4. Someone posted a while ago about a name mentioned in the intro-part of
Waking The Witch. Jon replied that it is "Ophelia". I can't find it. The
only slight uncertainty for me is at 0:21. This is given in the
Garden-Lyrics as "Wake up" and it might be true. So, where is this
"Ophelia" or whatever? Mike, are you out there?

OK, that's it for now.
Best wishes
    Wieland