Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate spotted on UK TV!

From: Garrick Twinney <G.Twinney@plymouth.ac.uk>
Date: 29 Aug 95 16:39:30 GMT
Subject: Kate spotted on UK TV!
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

----Newsflash...Kate spot on UK quiz program!----

'lo Bushbabies.

Whilst flicking through the four channels of available programs on our
TV I saw a very familiar face.  'Her Kateness, what's she doing on
t'box?' I immediatly thought, seconds later, after recovering slightly
from the shock and panicing cuz I don't have a VCR, I realised that it
was from the 1978 program 'Ask Aspel' and seconds later (quick chain
of events huh?), after a few more clips from various programs, it
dawned on me that the program in question was "Today's The Day", a UK
quiz show.  The panel had to identify the program and the year of all
the clips and were asked the question "What was Kate Bush's only number
1 hit?"  Someone got it right. 8-o

Gosh.

--
Garrick Twinney         'We strangers know each other now as part of
gtwinney@plymouth.ac.uk  the whole design.' - Suzanne Vega 'Gypsy'