Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The XMAS Special

From: fclas@xs4all.nl (Frans Clasener)
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 1995 21:35:43 GMT
Subject: Re: The XMAS Special
To: rec-music-gaffa@relay1.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

kln@crl.com wrote:

>For all you many folks new to our group,  an absolutely stunning copy of
>The Christmas Special is availalbe on the Love Hounds
>Collection compiled by Chris Williams last year.
>This tape is distributed free if you can find someone to copy it for you.
>Alas I'm
>limited to one VCR, but there are KateHeads out there who will graciously
>help in getting copies made if you ask nicely.  There
>are also many other wonderful videos on this two-tape collection.

>Karen kln@a.crl.com  Sight? Cite? Site?

Ok, I'm *VERY* interested - anybody offering to make some copies?
BTW, which year was this special?

Bye,

Frans Clasener                                Beverwijk, Netherlands
fclas@xs4all.nl                               Tel/Fax +31 2510 49875
    It's too far-fetched *not* to be true (Sons of the desert)