Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

rare stuff

From: "Robert Caldwell (LIS)" <caldwell@luna.cas.usf.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 1995 14:26:54 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: rare stuff
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi-
I'm a new subscriber to Love-Hounds, but a long time Kate fan.
I've got two questions that I hope y'all can help me with:
1) I read at one time that there were plans to release the B-side CDs
from the box set seperately.  I was wondering if this has ever been done
and if so where I can get them.  If not I was wondering if perhaps some
very kind person could tape them for me.  I've got a few rare (sorta)
Kate things that I'd be willing to trade.

2) I at one time heard about a European christmas special Kate did in the
early 1980's(?) that featured her singing December Will Be Magic Again in
the snow.  Could someone please fill me in on the details of this and if
there is any way one (such as myself...) could acquire a video copy of this.

My e-mail address is:
Caldwell@luna.cas.usf.edu

Thanks,
Rob