Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The XMAS Special

From: kln@crl.com
Date: 14 Aug 1995 16:56:26 GMT
Subject: The XMAS Special
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

For all you many folks new to our group,  an absolutely stunning copy of The Christmas Special is availalbe on the Love Hounds
Collection compiled by Chris Williams last year.  This tape is distributed free if you can find someone to copy it for you.  Alas I'm
limited to one VCR, but there are KateHeads out there who will graciously help in getting copies made if you ask nicely.  There
are also many other wonderful videos on this two-tape collection.

Karen kln@a.crl.com  Sight? Cite? Site?