Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Home Demos last track

From: geek the boy <woj@remus.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 1995 18:35:19 -0400
Subject: Re: Home Demos last track
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

btd@carina.cray.com (Bryan Dongray) sez:

>On the "Home Demos" CD, the last track "Really Gets Me Going" (#29)

>What's the alternative title(s)?

this track is sometimes referred to as "scares me silly," but all of
the bootlegs where it appears title it "really gets me going".

this track is not one of the cathy demos. it is one of six demos that
were recorded prior to the recording of _the kick inside_ with a full
band in a real studio.

i don't think the words for this song are anywhere in the archives,
though IED makes reference to them in the garden.

woj