Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Home Demos last track

From: btd@carina.cray.com (Bryan Dongray)
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 1995 21:16:16 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Home Demos last track
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

On the "Home Demos" CD, the last track "Really Gets Me Going" (#29)
I cannot find the words in where I usually look. It starts something like
	Here we are in the studio
but not having it to hand (or ear) I could be wrong.

What's the alternative title(s)? Or where are the words, I have a copy
of what I thought was the entire lyric-list, the one that is sorted
alphabetically by title, and compiled by Andrew Marvick. I cross
referenced it with the titles as shown in the FAQ, once I have these
words it will be be complete, I guess I could listen and type what I
think the words are, but I'm sure someone will have already done this,
and "years ago" a discussion to get it just right would have been done
here, I'd rather get the generally accepted words for this track.
Then I will be able to print off myself a CD word sheet (in a small
font), to put into the CD case. Just like other CDs.

			Bryan Dongray