Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Love-Hounds Digest #11.195

From: totoro@aloha.net
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 1995 19:51:55 -0500
Subject: Love-Hounds Digest #11.195
To: totoro@charm.net
>From: totoro@aloha.net (Milky Way)
Cc: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

In this digest:
                         Re: Love-Hounds Digest #11.194
                             Star Trek TNG - Masks
                 Re:       "Roll-up, Roll-up! Getcha Lovely Ma
                             Kate in Siggraph show

* To unsubscribe send a message containing your request to
  Love-Hounds-request@uunet.uu.net.  Messages sent to the
  list proper will be disregarded.

Date: Mon, 7 Aug 1995 18:39:59 -0400 (EDT)
From: Geoffrey Withnell <gwithnel@iglou.com>
To: Love-Hounds-Request@uunet.UU.NET
cc: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds Digest #11.194

Mr. Robb McCaffree,
        My name is Banshee. Banshee is my professional name (I read tarot
cards for a living). I am SWF, 21 and not Geoffry. If you wish to
disscuss this further you can e-mail me at gwithnel@iglou.com.:).
        As far as Milla is concerned, "Everyone is a critic." I was only
trying to expand peoples Intrests, since Milla is directly influenced by
our beloved Kate.

 Cheer's Friend
Be sure to be curtious
and write back soon!!!!!