Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds Digest #11.194

From: NSxxx@NURSEPO.MEDCTR.UCLA.EDU
Date: 9 Aug 1995 06:10:40 GMT
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds Digest #11.194
To: rec-music-gaffa@agate.berkeley.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

gwithnel@iglou.com (Geoffrey Withnell) wrote:

> Mr. Robb McCaffree,
> 	My name is Banshee. Banshee is my professional name (I read tarot
> cards for a living). I am SWF, 21 and not Geoffry. If you wish to
> disscuss this further you can e-mail me at gwithnel@iglou.com.:).
> 	As far as Milla is concerned, "Everyone is a critic." I was only
> trying to expand peoples Intrests, since Milla is directly influenced by
> our beloved Kate.

	I hope no offence was taken in my further discussion of Kate
influencee Milla, as none was meant. I like Milla's music, and was
simply posting another viewpoint, along with -- hopefully -- a telling
and interesting story about a personal, albeit unhappy experience with
her. This is a discussion group, after all. :-)

Robb