Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: us ep?

From: jsternbe@atomic1.phys.utk.edu ()
Date: 4 Aug 1995 22:37:44 GMT
Subject: Re: us ep?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
content-length: 1131
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Fisher, Carlton D. (X7E0@MUSIC.STLAWU.EDU) wrote:
: In the Billboard record guide, it is mentioned that our beloved Kate
: released an EP somewhere in the Dreaming/HoL era.  It was called Kate
: Bush and given (i think) Three stars.  I've been told that it wasn't
: the ONstage EP and was a US only kind of thing.  So what I'm wondering
: is-- what was on it?  Where can I find it?  I've searched many record
: stores looking for it and have yet to even see it.  Is it just a
: collection of the remixes from this era or was it actually new Kate
: material?  Was any of it featured in TWW?  Please let me know because
: I'm a bit of a completetist and hate to think that I'm missing any
: song (which I know I prabably am) much less an entire EP!!

If you have the TWW set, then you have everything on this record.  It contains
Sat In Your Lap, James and the Cold Gun (Live Version), Babooshka, Suspended
in Gaffa, and Un Baiser D'Enfant.  You might be able to find and old vinyl
copy of it at a used record store.  I have also seen it on casette before.
The vinyl version is MPL-19004 on the EMI-America label.

-James Sternberg