Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds Digest #11.191

From: Geoffrey Withnell <gwithnel@iglou.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 1995 19:27:00 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds Digest #11.191
To: Love-Hounds-Request@uunet.UU.NET
cc: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Roan Horse,
	I am new to this fan club, But have found in real life and on the
net that her fans mostly like Kates "odder", Less traditonal music. I on
the otherhand enjoy Kates earlier tunes. T.K.I. is my favorite album. So
if you like the "speed" of that album I would suggest that you purchase
"Lionheart," and "THis Womans Work" (Boxed set of all Kate's mainstreem
albums and B sides.)
	Most of her early stuff is more romantic and dreamy. After
Lionheart I feel her style took a turn. I still enjoy her later works!!
But the earliy songs seem to tough me more.

"Moving stranger,
does it really matter?
As long as you're not afraid
to feel."