Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

us ep?

From: "Fisher, Carlton D." <X7E0@MUSIC.STLAWU.EDU>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 95 18:20:18 EDT
Subject: us ep?
To: <Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

In the Billboard record guide, it is mentioned that our beloved Kate
released an EP somewhere in the Dreaming/HoL era.  It was called Kate
Bush and given (i think) Three stars.  I've been told that it wasn't
the ONstage EP and was a US only kind of thing.  So what I'm wondering
is-- what was on it?  Where can I find it?  I've searched many record
stores looking for it and have yet to even see it.  Is it just a
collection of the remixes from this era or was it actually new Kate
material?  Was any of it featured in TWW?  Please let me know because
I'm a bit of a completetist and hate to think that I'm missing any
song (which I know I prabably am) much less an entire EP!!

Please send responses, if not to the list, then to:

x7e0@music.stlawu.edu

Thank you ever so much,
Carlton