Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KaTemas past

From: THE OLIVE-LOAF VIGILANTE <METH@delphi.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 1995 20:04:45 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: KaTemas past
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi!

Ok, now that the people responsible have mentioned the existence of the
second Love-Hounds KolleKTion, I can publicly say THANK YOU to everyone
who put it together and got it to all the KaTemas party hosts in plenty
of time for party viewing!!!  Even though we had a *very* small group,
half of whom weren't KaTefans (yes, I do associate with Those Kind Of
People, can you all forgive me???), everyone enjoyed it immensely.

So -- will the credits be posted anytime soon?  I got the track listing, but
am still fuzzy on exactly who did what...

In other news, in the true spirit of the KaTemas season I have KonverTed
someone, specifically my boss, who asked me the other day to introduce her
to some new music.  I gave her a bunch of tapes and CDs from artists ranging
from KaTe to Sarah McLachlan to David Sylvian to John and Mary, and of them
all she totally flipped for KaTe (TSW, if anyone's keeping score) and thought
Sarah was pretty damn nifty, too.  I'm going to let her borrow HoL, TRS and
TKI tomorrow, and see what she says.  I don't think I'm ever going to see my
TSW tape again, but that's okay, I have several copies on CD. :>

And finally, a heart KongraTulations to |>oug!!!  Who woulda thunk it, he got
hitched!  So, did you have KaTe musiK at your wedding?  (I always thought it
would be cool to dance to "L'Amour Looks Something Like You...)

|Meredith Tarr                                              meth@delphi.com|
|Boonton, NJ  USA                  finger info at: mtarr@eagle.wesleyan.edu|
| "if the truth isn't funny, what good is it? does reality have a duty to  |
|       amuse us? did *anyone* else ever play Paranoia?" - veronica        |