Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Katemas - 95 - web pages

From: Richard J Frost <rjf@adl.dmt.csiro.au>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 1995 10:03:04 +0930
Subject: Katemas - 95 - web pages
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

Yes.. I know there are lots of errors!. - many apologies!.. It took me
ages just to get the basic pages there - I was really rusty with HTML and
I was dead tired!.. :)

I intend on writing up summaries of each Katemas 95 party on my web pages.

I need the following information from *ONE REPRESENTATIVE* of each party

I already have detailed info from Graham for the Wollongong party
and my own for the Adelaide Party.

1) Name of person who organised it
2) Where it was held (Full address please)
3) How many people turned up (and who - if you recall)
4) What happened (videos shown / what music played etc)
5) anything else that you'd liek to see on the pages.

If you have photos from the party and can scan them in
please email me and I can arrange an FTP site for you to put them on.

Bye for now..

--
Richard Frost - UNIX Systems Administrator --------------------------------
                                                          CSIRO Division of