Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Fanaticism

From: W Henderson <72263.1311@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 20 Jul 1995 00:59:32 GMT
Subject: Re: Fanaticism
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

As long as we're detailing our musical passions, here's mine, and
without order other than listing only important personal musical
influences.

Kate Bush (since before her first album, since I saw her on
   Saturday Night Live a zillion years ago)
David Bowie (esp. Z. Stardust and A. Sane)
Oingo Boingo (now effectively defunct, I fear)
Timbuk Three
Joni Mitchell (still making interesting music)
Rikki Lee Jones (sounds like Cheryl Crow only much better)
Green Day
Tori Amos (without apologies)
Enya
Beatles

Blend and stir gently, chill and serve.  Warren