Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Rare Kate poster?!?!?

From: andrew_m_gough@ccm.ch.intel.com (Andrew M. Gough)
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 95 15:16:52 -0700
Subject: Re: Rare Kate poster?!?!?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <iblackbn-1007951113100001@iblackbn.ppp.usit.net>, Ian Blackburn writes:
> In article <magus-0807951454320001@fr-926.cc.iastate.edu>,
> magus@big12.metrobbs.com (magus) wrote:
>
> > It's of Kate in a workout liatard. Well, he was simply dumbfounded and
> > stated how it was super hard to get, etc., etc., drolling, etc., etc., she
> > should do a workout video, etc., etc., breath in, breath out, etc., etc..
> > ;)
>
> Oh, hell! There were several of those in a record store here that went out
> of business last December. I didn't really like it (too cheesecake-esque
> for a Kate poster), so I never picked one up.
>
> -Ian

Was the poster color or black&white?  I have a black&white one, and I
would be interested in getting a color one . . ..

Regards,
Andy

Disclaimer:
     All views expressed are my own opinions, and not necessarily
     those of Intel Corporation.
 Andy Gough                     |  Internet: andrew_m_gough@ccm.ch.intel.com
 Intel Corporation  CH5-131     |  ICBM    : 111^55'42" W; 33^18'23" N
 5000 W. Chandler Blvd.         |      "Knowledge is power."
 Chandler, AZ  85226            |                -- Francis Bacon