Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: PDF

From: "Stuart M. Castergine" <scasterg@cd.columbus.oh.us>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 1995 19:50:48 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: PDF
To: Daniel Kian Mc Kiernan <dmckiern@weber.ucsd.edu>
Cc: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

Oops! Sorry, Daniel. Freudian slip. I didn't have your name in front of
me when I wrote my message and I sat there thinking "Daniel or Dennis?
Daniel or Dennis? Yeah, Dennis, it has to be!" Bzzzzzzt. I have read a
few of Dennis McKiernan's books, but I hadn't even consciously made the
connection until you corrected me.

And your post from Solomon was *too* a flame! It was just a very nice,
humorous sort of flame. More of a heating pad, actually. :-)

Anyway, I was glad of your reminder to be gentle. It is easy to forget
what it was like to be a beginner. And we all do indeed make mistakes
(Right Dennis^H^H^H^H^H^HDaniel?).

Thanks,
Stu

scasterg@cd.columbus.oh.us == Stuart M. Castergine   |              ---
All young gentle dreams drowning                     | "Mmm, yes."   |/
In life's grief                                      |               |\
Can you hang on to me? --Kate Bush, _Big Stripey Lie_|