Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: PDF

From: Daniel Kian Mc Kiernan <dmckiern@weber.ucsd.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 1995 16:35:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: PDF
To: "Stuart M. Castergine" <scasterg@cd.columbus.oh.us>
cc: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net

On Tue, 18 Jul 1995, Stuart M. Castergine wrote:

>> OK, so Solomon Kane is really <dmckiern@weber.ucsd.edu>, who
> is really our own Dennis McKiernan. So, this post, followed by the two
> "anti-flaming" posts makes me either want to congratulate you on your
> sense of humor, Dennis, or recommend a good therapist. (Many Smileys
> intended. :-)

[1] The Solomon Kane message isn't a =flame=.  The more foolish
subscribers interpretations not withstanding, I never claimed that the
uuencoded postings were =appropriate=.  Rather, I claimed that this
business of =harsh personal attacks= (flames) was inappropriate.

[2] I can understand your confusing me with Dennis Mc Kiernan, in that we
have the same last name, and in that while he is a professional author of
adult fantasy I am an academic economist (adult fantasy with more math).
But we truly are different people.

[3] My therapist is driving me crazy, so maybe I'd like your recommendation.

          It's always Dark.  Light only hides the Darkness.

          Daniel Kian Mc Kiernan           (619) 535 - 0546
          athanatos@UCSD.edu   132.239.147.2    <75013,676>