Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: PDF

From: "Stuart M. Castergine" <scasterg@cd.columbus.oh.us>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 1995 18:43:47 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: PDF
To: Solomon Kane <dmckiern@weber.ucsd.edu>
Cc: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net

OK, so Solomon Kane is really <dmckiern@weber.ucsd.edu>, who
is really our own Dennis McKiernan. So, this post, followed by the two
"anti-flaming" posts makes me either want to congratulate you on your
sense of humor, Dennis, or recommend a good therapist. (Many Smileys
intended. :-)

On Mon, 17 Jul 1995, Solomon Kane wrote:

> What think thee to do, Villain!  Thou hast uuencoded a uuencoded File!
> And there is in the Inner of these two Uuencodings a great
> Overmuchness of x0D!  Be This not the Work of Lucifer, I then know
> not what might It be!

scasterg@cd.columbus.oh.us == Stuart M. Castergine   |              ---
All young gentle dreams drowning                     | "Mmm, yes."   |/
In life's grief                                      |               |\
Can you hang on to me? --Kate Bush, _Big Stripey Lie_|