Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Ninth Wave - The Screenplay

From: mikael.jakonen@mailbox.swipnet.se (Mikael Jakonen)
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 1995 16:46:49 +0200
Subject: Re: The Ninth Wave - The Screenplay
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

btd@carina.cray.com (Bryan Dongray) writes:

>I guess a reply could take as long to get back. Your total posting,
>including reposting was 1821076 bytes, even a little over the 1Mb I
>suggested, but obviously I can take more, as I did not have much
>problems, once I realised you had troubles, and the final reposting
>was your intended message, pity about the subject line length, I had
>to go out of my way to see the part numbers.

I don't know what to think about this. Hmm... a digest closing on 2Mb.
That explains why I never got digest #11.171. The mail-server must have
freeked out...

I guess I'll have to write my postmaster, and explain why my incoming mail
got so big. I don't want him to shut down my account.
Music is like vintage wine. It keeps getting better over the years,
if those who made it knew how to make it right...

Mikael Jakonen
                                            mikael.jakonen@mailbox.swipnet.se
                                                   a94mikja@ida.his.se