Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate and film

From: Robb McCaffree <NSRJM@NURSEPO.MEDCTR.UCLA.EDU>
Date: 14 Jul 1995 05:17:20 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate and film
To: rec-music-gaffa@agate.berkeley.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

> A few weeks ago, I was watching the 1977 version of _Nosferatu_ with Klaus
> Kinski, and noticed something that I hadn't noticed the other times I've seen
> it.
>
> During a couple of scenes in the movie, "Hello Earth" was playing in the
> background.

How can it be 'Hello Earth' was released in 1985? Do you mean the
video of Nosferatu was dubbed (altered from the original theatrical
release)?

Or could it be that the male chorus which Kate used for "Hello Earth"
originated somewhere else (I've heard this before -- Soviet Georgia,
perhaps?) and was used in the original film?

		--Robb