Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TRS poster

From: seliason@sunstroke.sdsu.edu (Scott Eliason)
Date: 14 Jul 1995 05:54:58 GMT
Subject: TRS poster
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Greetings Gaffans-

Ive got a limited edition The Red Shoes poster that I won at a screening of
the film. I'm off to do some travling and I am afraid it wont survive
storage, so its up for sale to the best offer (I'll give it till 7/21).

The poster is 24" square heavy paper and the graphic (the album cover)
is 16" square. The limited edition # is 95/500. Its rolled up and there are
a few smudges on the back, but the front is clean and its otherwise in good
shape. I'll pay postage off to a good home.

email me directly if youd like to make an offer. Thanks.

Scott Eliason
SDSU Department of Biology
seliason@sunstroke.sdsu.edu