Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

More treacle...

From: Brett Harris <bretthar@nswbeta.nsw.BoM.GOV.AU>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 1995 18:33:16 +1000 (EST)
Subject: More treacle...
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi KateFans,

It seems everyone else is having a go at this one so I may as well give
it a try.  After listening closely to YTO, I tend to agree with
Wieland Willker.

The clue here is to realise that the preceeding "Sugar, Honey, Sugar"
bits are actually made up of two voices, one high and one lower,
presumably both of them Kate.  Then there is the WHAAAAGA bit,
which IMHO may be made out to be "WHaaaat are you doing???"
(perhaps this just reflects my particular neuroses), and
a little later, if you keep in mind the lower voice in the S,H,S part
earlier,there is a word which sounds like Treacle in just the lower voice.

But what the hell, anything which gets you to listen to YTO over and
over again cant be bad.

Brett Harris
Bureau of Meterology
Canberra AUSTRALIA

"Have you ever seen a picture of *Kate* laughing,
Mmm do ya think she has a beautiful smile..."