Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TIM with a Vengeance

From: Fiona McQuarrie <fmcquarr@upei.ca>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 1995 15:17:20 -0300 (ADT)
Subject: TIM with a Vengeance
To: "Kate (list) Bush" <love-hounds@uunet.uu.net>

Since posting my original note about the relevance of the Innocence
MIssion tour dates, I have been informed (thanks, woj and Jeffrey) that
TIM has been discussed in this group for quite some time.

To which I stand corrected, but I don't think it would have killed the
original posters to have maybe told a bit about the band rather than just
plopping the dates in without any explanation. Not everyone here has been
here for a long time....and, without any accompanying information, the
list of dates looks like it could be part of a Spam-O-Rama to totally
irrelevant groups.

Cheers, Fiona