Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: No News???

From: mikael.jakonen@mailbox.swipnet.se (Mikael Jakonen)
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 1995 19:28:35 +0200
Subject: Re: No News???
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

Sorry to bother all you Love-Hounds but:

Glen Ford, I tried to mail you directly, but the mail bounced.

You wrote to rec.music.gaffa:

>What gives? I have not seen any new articles in 2 days.
>
>Is my news feed botched or are people just not interested
>in KB?

All articles came to me by Love-Hounds mailinglist.
If you want, I could mail it to you. Just write a line
telling me what date(and hour) was the last you got, and
for how many days forward you'd like to have, and I'll
forward a copy of them to you.

Music is like vintage wine. It keeps getting better over the years,
if those who made it knew how to make it right...

Mikael Jakonen
                                            mikael.jakonen@mailbox.swipnet.se
                                                   a94mikja@ida.his.se

Bones: "Say one thing Spock, you never cease to amaze me!"
Spock: "Nor I myself..."                                         (StarTrek V)