Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TIM with a Vengeance

From: sunday@infi.net (Everette Abbott)
Date: 13 Jul 1995 20:43:09 GMT
Subject: Re: TIM with a Vengeance
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Fiona McQuarrie (fmcquarr@upei.ca) wrote:
: Since posting my original note about the relevance of the Innocence
: MIssion tour dates, I have been informed (thanks, woj and Jeffrey) that
: TIM has been discussed in this group for quite some time.

: To which I stand corrected, but I don't think it would have killed the
: original posters to have maybe told a bit about the band rather than just
: plopping the dates in without any explanation. Not everyone here has been
: here for a long time....and, without any accompanying information, the
: list of dates looks like it could be part of a Spam-O-Rama to totally
: irrelevant groups.

: Cheers, Fiona
Considering the original poster was the bassist of the band, and they
are on A&M maybe you should consider being more considerate of others
posting relevant materials to this group...maybe you should check this
band out first, before you comment.

Keith