Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Video Similarities

From: glocke@morgan.ucs.mun.ca (Gord Locke)
Date: 9 Jul 1995 23:33:01 GMT
Subject: Re: Video Similarities
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Kate has said (don't remember where I read this) that the Ashes to Ashes
video was a direct influence on the Breathing video.  Bowie's came first.
The two clips did not have the same director.
	Ashes to Ashes is probably one of my favorite music vids of all
time--totally spooky and eerie.  Cool that it would have an affect/influence
on Kate.
--
  Gord Locke | glocke@morgan.ucs.mun.ca | "Don't just question authority . . .
   in St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada  | question EVERYTHING." - Jello Biafra