Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

MPLS Boot CD?

From: peanut!Richard_Powell@uunet.uu.net (Richard Powell)
Date: 02 Jul 1995 15:47:30 -0500
Subject: MPLS Boot CD?
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi,
	My name is Liza ( reading E-Mail through my husband's account).  I have been
a lurker on the list for quite some time and I really enjoy it and have
learned a lot.  I became interested in Kate Bush when I spent a month in
England studying while in high school..  Kate's "Wuthering  Heights" was
playing everywhere and her picture was all over the place.  I have a  good
sized collection of all her officially released albums and various singles,
imports, and laser discs.  I also have the "Live at Hammersmith Odeon" CD and
 video that is in PAL format.  Anyone out there know where I can get it
converted to NTSC, cheaply?
 	While noodling around on the net, we came across a CD for sale described
below:

Bush Kate/7th Street Entry - Minneapolis 95    CHCD4023    29.95

	Does anyone have any info as to the tracks on the disc and the quality?  I'm
also a big Prince/O{+> fan and  was wondering is there is any relation?
Pease post any responses to the list.  Thanks!

Liza Powell 						peanut!peanut!Richard_Powell@uunet.uu.net
		Have U ever seen a picture of Jesus  laughing?