Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: MPLS Boot CD?

From: Robb McCaffree <NSRJM@NURSEPO.MEDCTR.UCLA.EDU>
Date: 4 Jul 1995 10:17:32 GMT
Subject: Re: MPLS Boot CD?
To: rec-music-gaffa@agate.berkeley.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

peanut!Richard_Powell@uunet.uu.net (NOT REALLY Richard Powell BUT
ACTUALLY HIS WIFE LIZA JUST DISGUISING HER "VOICE" AS HIM) wrote:

>  	While noodling around on the net, we came across a CD for sale described
> below:
>
> Bush Kate/7th Street Entry - Minneapolis 95    CHCD4023    29.95
>
> 	Does anyone have any info as to the tracks on the disc and the quality?  I'm
> also a big Prince/O{+> fan and  was wondering is there is any relation?
> Pease post any responses to the list.  Thanks!
>
> Liza Powell 						peanut!peanut!Richard_Powell@uunet.uu.net

	I've never heard of it, but why do you think there's a Prince
connection? Do you mean to this CD, or in general? I have heard that
Prince once remixed her "Love and Anger" on a radio show he was guest
hosting, and then there's the obvious "Why Should I Love You" collab,
(as well as some serious Purple One influence on "You're The One" and
"You Want Alchemy") if this is the kind of info you're looking for.

	But if you've come across a 'new' boot (possibly one that
somehow includes the L&A remix), let us know. We'd love to hear it/
hear about it!

	--Robb