Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: misc

From: Ulrich Grepel <uli@zoodle.robin.de>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 95 22:41:55 +0200
Subject: Re: misc
To: willker@chemie.uni-bremen.de (Wieland Willker)
cc: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi!

Wieland wrote:
> 3. One of the D. Alan's questions (for his 1985 Kate-interview) was:
>    "A friend of mine while in Germany heard a version of
>    'Running Up That Hill' with you singing in German.
>    But, I'm told this isn't something you can buy. Did
>    you just send a tape of this to some radio stations?"
>
>    I think this is for you, Uli. Kate in German sounds great, remember
>    Bios Bahnhof ("Depot der Koeln-Frechen-Benzelrather Eisenbahn").

Hmmm... yup, that's an awful example of German ;-). Even worse than
'Es schmeckt wunderbar!' and 'Noch ein Glas mein Liebchen.'

I've never ever heard a German version of RUTH, or at least I don't
remember. Which might be possible, for I became a fan quite a bit
after the release of Hounds of Love.

> 4. Can someone post the text of "Show a little devotion" to me?
>    Thank you!

On it's way in private mail...

Bye,

Uli

--
"Ein 32-Bit-Betriebssystem fuer uns?" - "Wozu? Wir haben doch zwei mit 16."
[IBM ad promoting OS/2] "Bah, ich habe 4 mit 8!" [comment from Sven Wachter]