Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

misc

From: willker@chemie.uni-bremen.de (Wieland Willker)
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 1995 22:03:58 +0200
Subject: misc
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hello,

 "Thank you" Vickie for killing my "Turkish Delight".

During digging in the lovehounds archive I found several things,
I haven't heard about. Maybe someone can answer one of these?

1.  I read something about the scratched messages:
    Breathing-Single: B: Happy anniverary (sic).
    Is this correct?
    Can someone check this again, to correct our list?

2. I read in Andrew's Kate-chronology about an early poem called
   "A Tear and a Raindrop met" (schoolmagazine Form II, 1970/71)
   What's this about? It is not included in Paul Kertons book.
   (And also not in "The Garden"). Is the text available?

3. One of the D. Alan's questions (for his 1985 Kate-interview) was:
   "A friend of mine while in Germany heard a version of
   'Running Up That Hill' with you singing in German.
   But, I'm told this isn't something you can buy. Did
   you just send a tape of this to some radio stations?"

   I think this is for you, Uli. Kate in German sounds great, remember
   Bios Bahnhof ("Depot der Koeln-Frechen-Benzelrather Eisenbahn").

4. Can someone post the text of "Show a little devotion" to me?
   Thank you!

That's all (for now)

-Love and Peace-
 Wieland