Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

To Graham

From: Fiona McQuarrie <fmcquarr@upei.ca>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 1995 15:40:02 -0300 (ADT)
Subject: To Graham
To: "Kate (list) Bush" <love-hounds@uunet.uu.net>

Sorry for the personal message:
Graham Dombkins, I tried sending an e-mail to the address in the header
of your message and it bounced. Can you please write me at
fmcquarr@atlas.cs.upei.ca  ?

Cheers, Fiona

Fiona McQuarrie                             fmcquarr@atlas.cs.upei.ca
           School of Business, University of Prince Edward Island

I don't like videos with words in them. If I wanted to read, I'd go to
school.
					- Beavis and Butt-head

ObKate: I wish MuchMusic would show some new B&B's so I can see the one
where they rag on Kate...the one where they did Tori Amos' "Crucify" was
hilarious.