Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: This Woman's Work

From: patrick531@aol.com (Patrick531)
Date: 30 Jun 1995 07:32:37 -0400
Subject: Re: This Woman's Work
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: root@newsbf02.news.aol.com

>Oh...I almost forgot...the 2 "bonus" CDs are available
>as bootlegs...with extra tracks.  Ther's even a third
>bootleg CD.  Does anybody have these?  What are the
>differences between the bootlegs and the originals?  What
>tracks are on Vol. 3?

I've seen the bootlegs--This Woman's Work Extended Editions 1, 2, & 3. I
don't have the originals from the boxed set, so I couldn't really tell you
the differences, except that disc one of the bootleg also contains "Candle
in the Wind" and "Rocket Man," while disc 2 of the bootleg contains the
extended mix of "Rubberband Girl."

Disc 3 (which I haven't seen in awhile, so I'm going from memory)
contained only ten tracks: Eat the Music (extended mix), The Red Shoes
(dance mix), Moments of Pleasure (instrumental), You Want Alchemy, Show a
Little Devotion, Home for Christmas, Cloudbusting (video mix), The Big Sky
(video mix), Don't Give Up, and Rubberband Girl (extended mix).

Later,
Patrick