Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KateMas is coming, KateMas is coming!

From: Smith Van PRC <smithv@USAFE15.ramstein.af.mil>
Date: Sun, 28 May 95 14:06:00 PDT
Subject: KateMas is coming, KateMas is coming!
To: "'RMG'" <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>
Encoding: 45 TEXT

kisutch@u.washington.edu writes:

>I'm going to be in Europe this summer, and I would like to see here in
>concert if at all possible.  Any news on KoncerT dates between, say,
>mid-June and the end of September?

Would that be mid-June 1995 and September 2015?  Seriously though,
I've been hanging around Germany now for over 10 years with hopes of
seeing Kate tour.  I figured that when she did tour again, my best hope
of seeing her would be here in Europe.  Oh well, hasn't been a total
loss, working for tax-free dollars    :-)

A better goal for you would be to try to find a Katemas in Europe.
BTW, does anyone know of one planned in Germany?  Or Belgium,
Luxembourg, France, Holland?  Moreover, is there a WWW page
somewhere listing all known KateMas locations?

The UnderToad writes:
>I spoke with Dan Stifper (hope I got that right, Dan!) from
>Coca-Cola (you know...Fruitopia!).  He said there is very low
>recognition in America of the fact that Kate is doing the music
>or them, but it's well received in the European market.

I haven't seen a Fruitopia ad on German television (including
cable).  Any other European Love Hounds know where I can
see these ads?  (I did see one last week in San Francisco
though)

Ron writes:
>my question to all of you is:
 > Would you be interested in having such a patch ?

I vote 'aye' Ron.  Sign me up!

Agreeing with the poster acclaiming The Dreaming as
The Greatest Album Ever Recorded,

Van