Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Hi folks...

From: akmonday@uclink3.berkeley.edu (Anthony Kyle Monday)
Date: 28 May 1995 19:36:24 GMT
Subject: Re: Hi folks...
To: rec-music-gaffa@agate.berkeley.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Alan (sundiver@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
: In <3q3nj8$9jc@ixnews4.ix.netcom.com> ksaintj@ix.netcom.com (Ken
: SaintJohn) writes:
: >

: >Yup! I sure do, as a matter of fact I saw it then and was looking at
: >that tape just last night. Say you remember who was playing keys for
: >her? You can see him on tv 5 nights a week :)
: >
: Nope, don't remember who played keys.  It was a long time ago and
: besides, I couldn't seem to take my eyes off of Kate. ;)

: Alan

Paul Schaeffer, undoubtedly, as he was the chief musician for SNL in the
1970s. He still had hair then, too, though not much of it. --

           Anthony Kyle Monday            /
 e-mail: akmonday@uclink3.berkeley.edu	 /     "J'ai une a^me solitare."