Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Love-Hounds' new look

From: wisner@uunet.uu.net (Bill Wisner)
Date: Sat, 27 May 1995 12:37:33 -0400
Subject: Love-Hounds' new look
To: Love-Hounds

As you've probably already noticed if you read the Love-Hounds digest I've
made a couple of small changes to the digest's format (namely, changing
the separator lines) so that the digest will now conform to the unofficial
Internet standard digest message format as set out in RFC 1153.  Some
mail readers, particularly on UNIX hosts, have built-in support for digest
messages in this format and will automatically break digests down into
their constituent messages.

If you haven't got the tiniest clue as to what I'm talking about here,
kindly ignore this message.

Your timely pseudo-moderator,
w.